General conditions AMI spol. s r.o. Nové Zámky.
These terms of sale were processed based on corresponding establishments of Act 40/1964 of Collection of Laws (C.L.) of the civil code of law based on posterior directives, Act 250/2007 of C.L. for the consumer protection, Act 22/2004 of C.L. about electronic sale based on posterior directives, Act 108/2000 C.L. about the consumer protection in door-to-door sales and sale through a delivery service and alternatively other acts based on the Slovak system of laws.
These terms of sale adjust the rights and duties of the contracting sides based on the contract of sale between the seller, which is AMI spol. s.r.o., with the residency at Komárňanská cesta 13, Nové Zámky, signed in the commercial register led by the court of Nitra county, section: Sro, insert no.: 2516/N, VAT no.: 31433618, Tax VAT: 2020413648 (later just „the seller“) and the buyer, with the subject of purchase and sale of goods on the website of the electronic store of the seller.
The contracting sides agreed that by sending an order by the buyer to the seller the buyer agrees that these terms and establishments of sale will apply to every contract of sale concluded on the website of the seller www.ami.sk, based on that, the seller delivers the goods presented on the website to the buyer (later “contract of sale”) and all the relations between the seller and the buyer established during the conclusion of the contract of sale.
These terms of sale are an inseparable part of the contract of sale.
The list of the goods on the website of the electronic store, which is operated by the seller is the list of commonly distributed goods and the seller does not guarantee instant availability of all of the presented goods.
2. The method of concluding of contract of sale (order)
The orders are considered to be obligatory only after being confirmed by the supplier – seller. The ordering is possible only by customers that are 18 or older, that are registered on our website and that have filled in all the necessary data. The price offers are considered to be mutually obligatory after confirmation by both sides. The cancellation or modification of an already confirmed order is possible only after the agreement with the seller exclusively in written form. The contract of sale is concluded by the binding acceptation of the seller’s proposed contract of sale by the buyer.
After previously receiving the order, the seller issues a confirmation for the buyer titled as “order confirmation”.
The seller’s order confirmation contains the following data:
3. The rights and duties of the seller
The seller is obligated:
The seller has the right to receive proper and timely payment of the purchase price from the buyer for the delivered goods in agreed term.
The seller reserves the right to charge on time payment for the preparation of lighting calculation and the price offer for that project. In case of realisation of that project the charged price will be lowered by the price paid for the calculation for that project.
4. The rights and duties of the buyer
The buyer is obligated:
The buyer has rights to receive the goods in the quantity, quality, term and delivery place agreed upon by both sides of the contracts – see order confirmation
5. Delivery conditions
- The goods are sold according to exhibited examples or catalogues of the seller that are placed on the web site of the seller´s e-shop.
- the seller is obligated to fulfil the order of the buyer and deliver the goods to the buyer in term of 1-4 work weeks after the order confirmation, in case the goods are in the seller´s stock or according to mutual agreement between the seller and the buyer it is possible to extend the term of delivery in case that the delivery consist of specially customize or specially manufactured lighting fixtures
- the seller delivers goods to the buyer by either using own transport capacities or by a transport company or by Slovak postal services
- the buyer is obligated to retrieve the goods in the place stated in the order confirmation of the buyer by the seller. In case of delayed delivery of the goods by the seller, the seller is allowed to one-sidedly to prolong the delivery term of the goods and it can happen also repeatedly, of which the seller issues the buyer a confirmation. In case the buyer doesn´t retrieve the ordered goods in 14 days from the day they were available to the buyer, the seller is allowed to cancel the contract of sale and sell the goods to a third person. After the sale of the goods to a third person the buyer returns the advanced payment to the buyer.
- the buyer is obligated to check whether the packaging of the delivery is undamaged immediately after delivery. In case the packaging is mechanically damaged, the buyer is obligated to inform the transport company immediately and check the state of goods‘ packaging in their presence. In case the goods are found to be damaged, the forwarder records the so-called " damage - complaint protocol “with the buyer. On the basis of such a written record, the seller will provide for the repair of the defect of the goods, a discount for the goods or, in the case of non-repayable defects, the buyer will supply new goods.
- the buyer is authorised to withdraw from an already confirmed order in case of failure to deliver the goods to the seller within 5 working days of the confirmed delivery date. If the buyer has paid for the goods in advance, the seller shall return the amount paid to him by non-cash transfer to the buyer's account specified by the purchaser within 3 business days of the delivery of the withdrawal from the order.
6. Purchase price
The buyer is obligated to pay the seller the price of the goods agreed upon in the confirmation of the contract of sale including transport costs (later just “purchase price”) in the form of cash payment in the residence of the seller, by COD in the place of delivery, COD through Slovak postal services, or by cashless transfer to the seller’s account – 6603220828/1111, UNICREDITBANK Slovakia, a.s., Nové Zámky, or by cash payment in the residence of the company. The seller reserves the right to change the purchase price in case of changes in legislation, changes in exchange rate and the change of price by the producers or suppliers of the goods or other unforeseen changes.
The buyer is obligated to pay the seller the purchase price for the ordered goods during the term stated in order confirmation, at the latest in the payment term.
The prices stated on the website www.ami.sk apply exclusively to the purchase through the business system www.ami.sk. The purchase price does not include counselling activities or similar services or fees, unless it is stated in the product description. The price of the goods is set by a valid price list of the company. The seller commits to deliver the gods to the buyer for the price valid in time of ordering goods.
The buyer performs the payment in €, unless it is mutually agreed upon otherwise.
7. Acquisition of ownership and the transition of danger of damage on the goods
The buyer acquires the ownership rights for the goods only after the full payment of the purchase price for the goods.
The danger of damage on the goods is transferred to the buyer immediately after the retrieval of goods.
8. Personal data and their protection
- the seller vows to respect the privacy of the buyer. To be able to provide valuable services to the buyer, the seller needs to know some personal data of the buyer. The seller has to protect them against misuse.
- in case the buyer is a personal entity, it is necessary for his identification to let the seller know his first name and last name, address of his permanent residence including the postal code, delivery address (if is different), phone number and if possible, his email address.
- if the buyer is a legal entity or sole trader, is necessary for his accounting identification to let the seller know his business name, address of the company including the postal code, identification number of the company, tax identification number, delivery address (if is different), phone number and if possible, his email address.
- the buyer declares that he agrees, pursuant to the provisions of art. § 7 sec. 1 law no. 428/2002 C.L. on the protection of personal data as amended, to process and store the personal data provided by the seller.
- the seller vows not to provide these information to the third party, except the transport company. The buyer grants his consent for unlimited period of time.
- the purchase data of the buyer (they are necessary for providing delivery of the goods, handling of complaints and etc.) are being stored in a secure database. The seller vows not to provide these information to the third party.
- the buyer can retract the permission for processing of his personal data in written form at any given time.
- the buyer can withdraw the consent for the use of his personal information at any given time in written form. The consent expires within one month of delivery of the withdraw by buyer to the seller.
- any changes in personal data can be made by the buyer by sending information email to the seller or in any suitable form.
- by sending of the order the buyer gives permission to the seller to send operational reports (not advertising reports) without the previous request of the buyer for sending such information.
9. Withdrawal from the purchase contract (cancellation of the order)
- the seller is entitled to withdraw from a confirmed order if the goods are no longer manufactured or delivered or if the price has changed significantly from the supplier. The seller immediately informs the buyer and returns the already paid purchase price for the goods agreed in the confirmed order.
- the buyer is entitled to withdraw from the confirmed order within 7 working days of receipt of the goods without giving any reason in accordance to art. § 12 sec. 1 of Act No. 108/2000 C.L on consumer protection in the case of postal sales as amended in future directives.
- the following procedure should be abided when withdrawing from a purchase contract in accordance with the previously stated point:
- the buyer sends an email or a letter to the seller in following format: “I want to one-sidedly withdraw from the contract of sale from the date (day.month.year) no. (number of the order)
i demand the return of the already paid sum of money for the goods to the account no. (the correct account number)“. Then he states his name, address and the date.
- the buyer sends the goods on his own expense in the form of an insured package , or he personally delivers the goods to the seller.
10. Final establishments
The seller reserves the right to change the general business conditions. The obligation of a written announcement of changes in general business conditions is fulfilled by their placement on the webpage of the electronic shop of the seller. www.ami.sk
The contracting sides agreed that the communication will be done mainly in the form of email messages.
Corresponding establishments of the civil code of law apply to the relations unmodified by these terms of sale, Act 22/2004 C.L. about electronic sale, Act 250/2007 of C.L. for the consumer protection, and Act 108/2000 C.L. about the consumer protection in door-to-door sales based on posterior directives.
These general conditions of sale become valid towards the buyer by signing the contract of sale.
By sending the order, the buyer confirms that he has read these conditions of sale and he agrees with them completely.
AMI spol. s.r.o.